• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
ReD-DaWg-OnE

Spy Shots

oh wow that makes since then... they were just getting ready to get on highway 58 in bakersfield and there proving grounds are off of that freeway past edwards afb

Kia is getting a new minivan?

In addition to what CD/BP said, Kia just released the new Sedona.

Probably closer to the Mazda 5.

It's the new UN Carens, which is a C-MPV just coming out of a crossover phase (albeit without the ride height and larger wheels).

The only thing I have to add to this thread is that my beloved but soon to be sold 1968 Camaro was bought, daily driven & drag raced just outside of Bakersfield from the fall of 1967 to about 1987.

I have a few photos... (gotta yank them off the old hard drive) of the car wearing it's red, then black then blue paint out there in Bakersfield Calif. :D

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.