• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
GMTruckGuy74

I'm out of here...

I am taking 141 Seniors on their class trip from New Jersey to Southern California from Monday, March 13th through Saturday, March 18th. While I probably will jump back on here tomorrow for a little bit and rush back on next Sunday, I just wanted to let everyone know why you won't see me around for the next 7 days. Try to keep everything in balance, and someone PM me if something juicy happens, as I probably won;t be able to go back and read ALL of this upcoming weeks posts! :P

Oh yes, in case you were wondering... I am CRAZY :stupid: for being (1) a Class Advisor, and (2) taking 141 students all the way to California!!!!!

haha You're not crazy. One, you bought a Sky. Two, you're going to SOCAL!

I knew someone who pulled a holloway. He was in physical therapy for like 6 months. He still has to be careful when using the pommel horse.

I hope you have a blast, GMTG74! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back. :)

Edited by ocnblu

Where in So Cal? Just so I know where there will be 141 kids to stay away from. j/k

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.