Favorite Interiors Today

NOS2006

What are your favorite interiors on the market today (by looks, not materials)?

For sedans, I like the Cruze's (with white trim) and Regal quite a bit.

For a sports car, I really like the 370Z's.

For SUVs, I'm a huge fan of the new Grand Cherokee and the Cayenne.

Sedans:

mainstream: Taurus

premium: current Mercedes CLS, most anything by Audi

Coupes: Mustang (esp. the two tone interiors), Audi A5

Sports cars: Audi R8, Porsche Boxster/Cayman and 911, Mercedes SL

SUVs: new Grand Cherokee

One company who's current interiors do nothing for me is Jaguar..I don't like the direction they have gone w/ the recent designs, esp. the new XJ.

Hmm, I can't find anything real attractive about Audi interiors. They're just too plain to me. A few of them look very Saab to me, but with less attractive color combinations and lines.

Also, I love the XJ interior. I love protruding, round vents (see my 370Z choice). That's one of the reasons I loved the F430 interior. I think Jaguar portrayed this look very well...

10_jagxj_dash.jpg

And how could I possibly forget my current favorite interior... Aston Martin One-77!

one-77-update-4_620.jpg

one-77-update-5_620.jpg

My favorite interiors are

Escalade

CTS Coupe

Denali both Truck and SUV

H2 - RIP

Right now pretty much all Cars have left me with a Generic, non individual feel. All just bland Prosac interiors for the most part. Only the new CTS Coupe has grabbed my attention. Even Mercedes and BMW seem to have gotten bland. No personality.

I actually have no idea.

I never really thought of it in those terms. I'm just not so picky about interiors, I guess.

I did love the interior of my GTO.

EDIT: I will say that the current BMW 7 series interior is a horror show - way too many buttons, knobs, and switches.

Edited by Camino LS6

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, I rode in the new XJ today, and that interior is just awesome. There's something so incredibly cool and sinister about that car. It's the anti-BMW.

Jaguar-XJ-Interior-4-lg.jpg

2011_jaguar_xj_11_2_cd_gallery.jpg

Come to think of it, all the new ex-Ford PAG interiors are great. The latest Range Rover update is incredible, and the Range Rover Evoque's interior looks great, too.