The Grave Digger

lauren

Far too cool!! I wonder if you could put a motorcycle engine in there instead... :scratchchin: (These new smilies are great, one for every occasion! :thumbsup: <--- See?)

EDIT- Aw, it's even got the red headlights! GRRRRRRAVE DIGGERRRRRR!!

Edited by Mach5GTP

Im pretty this one  :thumbsup:  is a dude jerking off.... :(

:blink:

LOL!! Don't think so- it appears to be named "thumbsup". Just where is your mind? :P

sorry I'm just being a jerk :)

Naw, not a jerk, just a cool chick with a good sense of humor about such things. If I wore hats I'd tip mine to ya!

BTW, at the risk of, oh, I don't know, getting back on topic: how much for that cool go-cart?

Naw, not a jerk, just a cool chick with a good sense of humor about such things.  If I wore hats I'd tip mine to ya!

BTW, at the risk of, oh, I don't know, getting back on topic: how much for that cool go-cart?

nothing in the store had a price on it. I dunno if it was even for sale. It was out front sort of as a way to get people to stop and come in and buy a Vespa on impulse.

I wanted to get in it reallll bad but the dude inside was watching us like a hawk and didn't seem pleased to see us there.

Is that you next to that thing?

Monster trucks rule. I'm still bummed that I got snowed out of Monster Jam this year.

Is that you next to that thing?

Monster trucks rule. I'm still bummed that I got snowed out of Monster Jam this year.

no thats my....sister.

I'm really bored. I dont work today and I'm just alone here with my noisy birds.

If anyone has MSN or AIM and you're bored too, drop me a line.

AIM: LuvsOldDeadGuys

MSN: [email protected]

Great find... cool toy. :D

WTF is up with the Necrophelia inspired user names? :blink:

BTW: I love parakeets to I have a yellow/green and a blue/white one, although they're living at my parents house.