Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

GMC Acadia A 2007 Model?

I was just on my GM Access vehicle locator looking for a 2007 Yukon for a customer. So I set the model year to 2007 and was looking through the list for the Yukon when I saw at the bottom of the list "TV14526 ACADIA AWD". So I'm thinking that the Acadia might actually be a 2007 model.

Yeah... I'm beginning to believe the Enclave & Outlook will be 2007s while the Acadia will be an early 2008.

The Enclave is for sure a 2008MY. Originally the Outlook and Acadia were supposed to be 2007s and the Enclave a 2008, and they all got delayed about 2 months.

So how come in that AutoWeek article it said Enclave was going into production this fall? Wouldn't that make it a 2007 then? They need to get it together, and bring their products sooner, not keep delaying them (Buick Rainier was a good example).

so has <older actress name of your choice here> but she's still hot!

for future reference, what is the statute of limiitations on attempted humor of past events?

Three weeks. Five if its Toyota-related.

There are just aspects to that whole situation you guys don't know about and I wish I didn't.

Ok, I'm done. 

Only 5 for Toyota?

Well, if its good, 8 weeks.

Of course, some things are timeless, like the Mercedes automatic dynamic braking test where they crashed 3 S-classes into each other. Those are non-perishable jokes.