What CBS Didn't Show you....

what???? Josh post in haste? say it isn't so.

I'll have to check his next post and see if he got a warning.

In all seriousness, if you haven't addressed this with him directly then you are doing yourselves and the readers a great disservice.

I thought everyone agreed not to show the photos because it would hurt GM's chances to stay ahead of it's competitors and so on. On top of that, GM would get really pissed and take action against the site.

Why are people posting things they aren't supposed to? :banghead:

I thought everyone agreed not to show the photos because it would hurt GM's chances to stay ahead of it's competitors and so on.  On top of that, GM would get really pissed and take action against the site.

Why are people posting things they aren't supposed to? :banghead:

some people must think they are above the rest of us? what else could it be???

what did i miss here?

I do not know, but I suspect they were some renderings of the NG CTS. The rear 3/4 shot, door panel and couple of the interior. They were floating around last fall. C&G put up a teaser back then, just a small corner of the rear bumper. It was only up for a few hours before C&G was asked to take them down by GM mgmt.

I suspect someone, mini-BM, decided to put them up again. But brains prevailed and Fly had them removed (again.)