Cheers or Jeers: 8-Wheeled Cadillac Eldorado

4 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! All it needs is a mini-fridge and toilet and I could live out of this thing!
    • Jeers! My garage is far too small for this thing!

Cheers or Jeers: 8-Wheeled Cadillac Eldorado

You are looking at the most desireable "WOW" factor car,that comes from the 70s....This marvelous American beauty is the ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD,with the configueration of,8 www wheels and exel tyres,4 wheel steering,(thats right,all 4 wheels steer).up front and personal we have a fully functional 4 burner (downunder) bar.b.q. yes thats right! a fully retracting b.b.q. that .stows away under the hood! with 2 small L.P.G.bottles to one side tucked behind the LH headlight (propane). R emoveable cleartop sunroof,Removeable targa type 1/2 roof, AND, A 2 person hot tub(SPA)with accessories,stainless steel ladder, sunbrella(blue and white) to match the sea-blue spa.pump,is hidden in the trunk,which is also a :\"WHISKY BAR"set up with bottle holder or ice cooler,shot glasses and tumblers..polished timber "BAR"illuminations and lush red carpet.. The car is in good condition ready to show i move the car out about 7/8 times a year,so it stands quite a bit and a few drops of oil are noticeable from around the motor/trans area,it rarely needs top ups,so i am not too concerned about it. the good runs seem to do it good. i drive the car to most of the venues in our state and enjoy the attention that i get and possibly so do the people who see me,ALWAYS the thumbs up from the "Bikie" fraternity!!you know who, , , she has many hidden features, like strobe lighting front and rear,multiple air horns,c.c.t.v original "8" track player,all WWW tyres in good cond,roof lighting for night ambiance.(still to be connected). reverse sensors,Multiple (working order)"6 PACK exhaust+/chrome tips. Good glass all round electrix work,speedo works ,vehicle lockout safety switch. much more to be discovered..............what more can i tell you?it causes a sensation wherever it goes,if you can handle it!!! its just like Brad Pitt or Beyonce walking down the street in your neighbourhood!!!! call me on 016 93022277 melbourne Australia .. or email abel.airport@bigpond .com..cell.0412112244. DADDY COOL!

$%28KGrHqQOKi4E6fG-,jd2BOoSpQY3kQ~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqIOKiYE6Lc9Or4wBOoSp6hFhQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKpYE6cddCrgLBOoSrt1lk!~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqMOKoYE6fF9Tzg6BOoSrlGNl!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqEOKooE6eSJZcMkBOoSqVH1Bw~~60_3.JPG

A disproportionate (and unfortunate) amount of this sort of crap went on in the '70s & '80s.

Must have been the drugs. Someone built a super stretch Eldo that had like 20 wheels and was in the Guiness Book of Records..was like 80 feet long and articulated IIRC.

Edit: googled it..100 feet long, 26 wheels. Helipad. pool. Hot Tub. Bowling alley. Insane.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar