NAIAS '12 Press Conference Schedule

Monday, January 9

7:15-7:40 am NAIAS 2012 Welcome Ceremony/Michigan Hall Stage, North American Car and Truck of the Year Awards / Michigan Hall Stage

8:00-8:25 am Ford / Joe Louis Arena

8:45-9:10 am Chrysler

9:20-9:45 am Chevrolet

9:55-10:20 am Mercedes-Benz and smart

10:30-10:55 am Porsche

11:05-11:30 am Volkswagen

11:40-12:05 pm BMW

12:15-12:40 pm Bentley

12:50-1:15 pm Audi

1:25-1:50 pm Lexus / Riverview Ballroom

2:00-2:25 pm MINI

2:35-3:00 pm Acura

3:10-3:35 pm Hyundai

3:45-4:10 pm Scion / Main Show Floor

4:20-4:45 pm Volvo

4:55-5:20 pm Michelin / Main Show Floor

5:30-5:55 pm DENSO / Oakland Hall Annex, Main Show Floor

5:30-5:55 pm Panasonic / M2-30

7:00-? NAIAS party that dare not speak its name

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

6:30 am Main Show Floor and Michigan Hall Opens

7:00-7:25 am Johnson Controls / Michigan Hall Stage

7:35-8:00 am Shelby American

8:10-8:35 am Lincoln / Main Show Floor with Breakfast

8:45-9:10 am Toyota / Riverview Ballroom

9:20-9:45 am Honda

9:55-10:20 am Buick

10:30-10:55 am Maserati / Chrysler Stand

11:05-11:30 am Nissan

11:40 am-12:05 pm Falcon Motor Sports

12:15-12:40 pm Via Motors

5:30-? Dinner with musical performance by SwaggerJagger

• Disagree 1

And nothing for GMC? You would think the New GM would value showing/debuting something for each of their remaining brands at their home show :confused0071:

Maybe they are doing an offsite also. Or 2012 is a carryover year for GMC with nothing to show...

And nothing for GMC? You would think the New GM would value showing/debuting something for each of their remaining brands at their home show :confused0071:

Maybe they are doing an offsite also. Or 2012 is a carryover year for GMC with nothing to show...

No offsite events for GMC as far as I know. They can't play all their cards at one auto show when there are 4 major shows for the U.S. They still need to have something for Chicago and NYC.

Chicago is generally the truck show.

• 2 weeks later...

No offsite events for GMC as far as I know. They can't play all their cards at one auto show when there are 4 major shows for the U.S. They still need to have something for Chicago and NYC.

Chicago is generally the truck show.

I was thinking about this... there's been no news the past several months about the upcoming GMC Terrain Denali. Surprise debut at the NAIAS?

I was thinking about this... there's been no news the past several months about the upcoming GMC Terrain Denali. Surprise debut at the NAIAS?

Well there is no GMC reveal scheduled for Detroit. Though, since the Terrain Denali is such a minor thing, it's possible they might just put it out on the floor.

That said, a Chicago reveal is more likely.

I arrive on Friday. I will spend time with my friends on Saturday and Sunday till you arrive. Let us plan our courses on Monday, that way we do not run like headless chicken.

Are William and Corey coming?

Personally I think the Terrain Denali is overkill.

This would have been a perfect place to have a Terrain Black edition, Metalic black paint with Black Chrome accents and grill all over and tinted glass.

Then have the Terrain Typhoon Edition. Avaliable in Matt black, Racing Blue, Racing Yellow and Racing Red with Dual scroll Turbo's on the V6 available in AWD only.

Attention to GMC. NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE DENALI EDITION!!! Hope they hear me.

They could so have some very special editions on some models that are not a copy of their bigger versions.

This would also be a perfect place to have a GMC Terrain "Hummer"Edition for off road use.

Dream a Dream I say!!! :P

Edited by dfelt