Cheers or Jeers: 1996 Hummer H1 Pickup

4 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! This is how you build a pickup!
    • Jeers! Needs a Duramax swap. Oh, and one of those "Runs on vegtable oil" decals so the Greenies don't angst their pants over it.

For Sale here is a 1996 Hummer H1 with many Extra's

INCLUDING: Full 3M Undercoating to Chassis and Skid Plate's, Rhino Liner, and a 2nd Generation 6.5L Turbo Diesel Motor, New Stereo, CTIS, Mud Terrain Tire's, and More!!!

This Truck is in Great Condition and a Perfect Example of "Go Anywhere - Do Anything". Great Daily Driver!!!

What you See is What you Get!

Price: $29,700 Must Sell !!!

$%28KGrHqRHJE!E88YlIO89BPY!Mn%29G4Q~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqRHJ!wE8+wMdwziBPY!QbNW7w~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqN,!lcE9Q2bBDmkBPYsLfK-WQ~~60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqRHJEYE88dNBvuMBPdRDk!J-w~~60_3.JPG

If this truck were a woman, I would marry her and we would have many strange looking children. :lovey::dance:

We'll lets call it, way over priced, not a daily driver an seriously it needs the Duramax Diesel. Only way I would spend the money.

I'd totally rock this, even at that price. A Duramax swap would be great, but unnecessary. The 6.5 is perfectly fine.

They're the only Hummer I like, because you can throw a dirt bike in the box and easily clamber up some trails.