Sign in to follow this  
HarleyEarl

World Record: $4,089,459.67

12 posts in this topic

Ive seen them they are a very nice car but thats nuts ! I like Steve McQueen and all not that he was one of the greats but still thats nuts ! 100 years from now no one is going to care is some "who was that" drove the car.

It makes you wonder if this is a trend, first the Olds F-88 breaking records at $3,000,000.00 and now this at just over $4 million. Where is the madness going to end? A Tatra at 6 mil?

Cool. I'd personally rather have a McLaren F1, seven nice 1969 Camaros. (Z/28, SS350, RS/SS 396, RS convertible, COPO, ZL1, Yenko) and money left over for a much nicer looking (than this Ferrari) 1969 Stingray 427.

I'd probably have enough left over for a Shelby 427 Roadster kit car, 572 powered '32 Ford, 1962 Deville convertible, 1959 Buick Electra, 1959 Dodge & a 1963 Stingray.

Posted Image

ok i kno this is off topic.... but who came up with "GXP member" and why in the hell is it above "super sport member"

[post="9387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

GXP is Pontiac's performance line; SS is Chevrolets. Pontiac > Chevy in the GM hierarchy, therefore...

And $4 million for any one single car is ri-God-damn-diculous.

GXP is Pontiac's performance line; SS is Chevrolets. Pontiac > Chevy in the GM hierarchy, therefore...

And $4 million for any one single car is ri-God-damn-diculous.

[post="9452"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well I wont be happy until I reach Riviera GS member status and remain there, all the lesser member status es are meaningless to me :P

BTW Im accepting bids for my 76 Royale 2 dr hardtop, bidding will start at 1.3267 mil.......it was after all drivin by me and my wife and I shot a movie in the back seat B)

Well I wont be happy until I reach Riviera GS member status and remain there, all the lesser member status es are meaningless to me  :P

BTW Im accepting bids for my 76 Royale 2 dr hardtop, bidding will start at 1.3267 mil.......it was after all drivin by me and my wife and I shot a movie in the back seat  B)

[post="9653"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

ill buy the video for 5 bucks last offer take it or leave it :lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this