Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Cheers or Jeers: 18,000 Mile 1991 Cadillac Deville

2 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! Finally! One where the leather seats aren't all cracked and dried out!
    • Jeers! Tail fins? Wire wheels? White walls? Fabric roof? Is this the 1970's?

This car is amazing! All original from bumber to bumber excluding normal matainence items and the Dayton wire wheels and vogue tires. I am picky and would have to say that this is definetly the finest 1991 I have come across. The paint is all original with only a small scratch on each bumper...otherwise perfect. Interior is just as nice. The blue leather the softest of any of this vintage that I have found. There are NO flaws on the interior...it is a 10. The trustworthy 4.9 V8 runs great, transmission shifts perfectly. If you are looking for a nearly new Cadillac, call me for more information or particular photos.

$(KGrHqFHJC0E-P-jLtkHBPwDkpOUMw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJEEE-nbG5wqKBPwDk1rhtw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!i4E-zZKJr1!BPw,scbNF!~~60_3.JPG