Hope once again?

Camino LS6

From the scuttle they have been speaking they have been working on this one. With the SS in such low numbers will would be good to add to the line with the ute.

Also with the coming death of the CTS wagon the Nomad could fill the void in the low numbers the CTS was aready doing and still show a profit since it already is overseas.

None of these cars will be cheap and they all will be in low volumes. I would be suprised if any are over 10K units per year.

Just call it a hunch but I suspect the SS to be ZL1 pricing but will contain all the good like a Magnetic Suspension and I would not be suprised if it had a Supercharged Gen V. They have stated the car was tuned by the same group as the ZL1 and this was their 4 door Corvette. Also they stated this is not just a rebadged G8 GXP and that it was going to be much more than that.

What would be interesting is if they pan the perfromance bits to the El Camino too. I am not sure how the Magnetic Shocks would do but the engine would be nice.

Edited by hyperv6

Well I had read in the anouncement about the Nomad trademark that its death was coming soon and I know at this point the next CTS has no provision for one at this point.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2012/12/gm-trademarks-chevrolet-nomad-name/

I think the the low sales volume and no exports are all we need to know about why. I can see an ATS wagon if and when Cadillac ever goes overseas. The whole reason they made the wagon was for Euro sales and they were just planing to leave a few here to make it interesing. Then as we all know Cadillac pulled out of Europe with the distributor issues making the wagon volume vanish.

A CTS V will be a good collectors car as I would bet the sales have only been in the hundreds.