1977 Chevrolet Suburban - 37k miles, 4-speed manual trans

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/3701599449.html

3L73I43M65F15Hc5M7d3o450c347065861be7.jp

3K43I53H55I55Lf5Mbd3o289d6df358cb1e0c.jp

3M73L13Jd5Ld5E45Ffd3o1db6a59f8720115d.jp

3K13M13Nf5N45L55F8d3o1da0b51668d411c1.jp

1977 Chevy suburban - $3500 (Middletown Delaware)

Great running truck but needs alot of rust repair. Oringinaly owned by N.J. fire department, this truck has only 37,800 miles on it and best of all it is a 4 speed on the floor very rare for a suburban. Licensed and inspected till Nov.2014 custom deluxe 20. Call 302-690-0405.

A factory 4-speed manual in a Suburban must be a rarity today. I don't think I've ever seen a manual transmission in a 'Burban, Chevy or GMC :scratchchin:

I would pass on this as I have seen others in better condition without the rust for this price range. If you are looking for a cool project and can get them to go lower and the main body and floor is rust free then it would be a solid starting point with it's rare manual. You can pick up decent insulated liners for the inside to really give it a custom look and feel.

My gut tells me this is far more rusty than it is showing and it would be a black hole of money before it was done.