Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Naw, I do not see how this would cause us problems since it was already posted online and reposted. Nothing showing of the truck so we are good to speculate about how nice the GMC twin will be in a little more than a week away. :D

I like these were in the Canyon is the 2015 Canyon! :P

Sorry sarcasm like late night TV comedy eludes me. Never understood what people saw so funny in movies like Anchorman or Saturday night live.

Why I stick to Fast and Furious or Resident Evil. :metal:

The frontend is heavily based off of the Sierra, but much better looking in my opinion. I LOVE the headlights - that's doing the LED strips right. All Terrain model is what I saw, not my cup o' tea but I can't wait to see what the SLT Crew Cab long bed model will look like. I may just once again put off purchasing a Sierra for the new Canyon ;)

Just saw the SLT model... and it wears just the right amount of chrome to satisfy my needs!! The Canyon fixes everything about the Colorado I didn't like. No way will people say the Canyon and Colorado are rebadges of one another this round (cab is the same and partial bed is similar, but GMC definitely got a difference from the Chevy this go-round).

Oh boy, I think I know what new GMC will occupy my driveway this year :o

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

Heated Steering Wheel... Oh Yeah!! The wife requires heated seats, I hate cold hands. This will be a welcomed option for me. I love that the Canyon will have specific options not available on the Colorado, like the two-speed transfer case/AutoTrac 4WD system (Colly has the ones-speed transfer case), the 4.2" color DIC (Colly's got a 3.4") and upgraded interior materials (real aluminum, wood trim and soft-touch materials.

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

Roger, please let us know if you like the new Canyon. Have you seen it yet? :)

LOL! :smilewide:

I've been waiting a long time to really be motivated to purchase a new vehicle again. I love my '06 Envoy (bought CPO March '10), but I haven't been drawn to anything enough to part ways with the 'Voy. The 2014 Sierra definitely caught my attention, but budgets being what they are I have to make sure to make the best financial decision I can (monthly payment, insurance payment and gas costs all need to be factored). In my planning I could likely get a Sierra 1500 but it would stretch the budget for the next 5-6 years; a 2500 is more of a pipe dream (it's like someone buying a Camaro SS and wanting a ZL-1; it's more for the look than the capabilities). However, with the Canyon I'm assuming I'd more than likely be able to go with a top-of-the-line model and the size and expected FE gains over the full-size should aid in the budget better.

But who ever said humans make wise financial decisions when emotions are involved??? :lol: I've got the gift of time at my side right now ;)

• Agree 1

There are so many morons over at GMC's Facebook page, commenting on this new truck and they haven't got a clue. I would not be able to handle running a Facebook page for any of the OEMs. It is ridiculous. These new Canyons are awesome!

Yeah, I've stayed away from the comments being made by FB posters as I scanned FB for new pictures last night. They'll only ruin the high I'm feeling right now :lol:

I am truly excited with the launch of the new '15 Canyon. I've got three great pickup products to choose from this year (okay, later this year but still this year). Before the launch I figured if I wasn't impressed with the Canyon then my decision was solely on the Sierra; but right now I'm loving all three (Canyon, 1500, HDs). I have to weigh out what my desires are, what my long-term goals are, and also the most important what the financial needs of my family are for the next couple of years. But I intend to make my new truck purchase last a long time and so it really has to be thought out. Like I said earlier, I've got the gift of time on my side so I will be doing lots of planning this year to make the right decision.

Overall I'm just happy to be a GMC Truck enthusiast right now :smilewide:

Edited by GMTruckGuy74