Black Sheep of Automotive Companies

David

So I found tonight this write up on what some writers think are embarrassing Black Sheep of Automotive Companies.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autos-midsize/black-sheep-embarrassing-offspring-from-otherwise-upstanding-automotive-families/ss-BBmgcb1?ocid=UP94DHP

Check out the reasons these auto's are listed as black sheep and sound off on what you think about these choices?

Short list of auto's is as follows:

Jaguar X Type

BMW 318TI

Ford Mustang II

1990 Lotus Elan

Ferrari 400I

Cadillac Cimarron

Porsche 914

Triumph Stag

Subaru 360

Dodge Shelby Lancer

Maserati BiTurbo

Aston Martin Cygnet

How many times are people going to re-write the same list of cars??

So true and yet then you have the Wheel Scene web site has the 12 best classic cars and funny that one of the cars is on their list that showed up on this list as worst.

http://wheelscene.com/12-best-classic-cars/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=WS-ClassicCars-Desk&utm_term=msn-msn

They start their best list off with the Porsche 914 followed by the rest listed below:

12th place - 1975 Porsche 914

11th place - 1970 MG MGB

10th place - 1964 Ford Thunderbird

9th place - 1930 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan

8th place - 1966 Ford Country Squire

7th place - 1970 Ford Mustang Mach I 428 Cobra Jet

6th place - 1970 Datsun 240Z

5th place - 1963 Studebaker Avanti

4th place - 1955 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe

3rd place - 1970 Triumph TR6

2nd place - 1970 Pontiac GTO

1st place - 1958 Buick Limited Convertible 

The pictures are lovely of the various auto's, but considering how many worst and best car list are being done, I have to think this is a slow news week. :P