Weird Issues today June 10th 2016

Howdy all,

So today the site worked fine for me up to 3pm. I then headed home from work, did some things and came down to my computer to check the site and now when I click on Community, I cannot see the drop down box. In fact I get no drop down boxes for any of the choices across the top of the bar. So Auto Shows, Reviews, Opinion and Community shows me nothings.

Tested the latest MSFT Edge browser and it works fine.

Tested the latest Firefox version 47 works fine also.

Tested Chrom Version 51.0.2704.84 m works and this seems to not be working with the site very well for me. Seems the latest Chrome version has incompatibilities with the current site. I use Chrome at work but IT has us back a few versions as they drag their feet on testing and rolling out the latest version.

So is anyone else having issues with Chrome on C&G?

I'm using the same version of Chrome on Windows 10, and it's fine for me, haven't noticed any issues.  Haven't seen any issues on Safari and Chrome on my  Mac also, and on my iPhone on Safari.

One thing about the menus, you do have to click on them and not just hover to get them to expand.  (I think it has always worked that way with this version of the forum software)? 

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Thanks guys for the feedback, I will uninstall and reinstall chrome to try. Firefox and MSFT Edge work fine, but chrome has stopped and while I can click on the menus, nothing drops down like it had done earlier.

I'm using the same version of Chrome on Windows 10, and it's fine for me, haven't noticed any issues.  Haven't seen any issues on Safari and Chrome on my  Mac also, and on my iPhone on Safari.

One thing about the menus, you do have to click on them and not just hover to get them to expand.  (I think it has always worked that way with this version of the forum software)? 

We've been on this version of the forum software for a while, but you may be referring to this "look".  I found out after installing it that the menu items were unreachable on tablets and phones if I had them set to open only on hover.  I had to add the click requirement to the menu to make it iPad compatible. 

OK, I know I am tired, I even looked in the help section but I cannot seem to find the options or style or theme to change and see if that is an issue now even though up to the time this started all worked fine for me.

Where do I go to change my look n feel as I seem to be missing the link in the interface.

you can't change the look and feel because this is the only one installed.

Thanks Drew, OK, then it is an issue with my chrome installed, will export my bookmarks and then uninstall, reinstall and see what happens as my work chrome is fine.

Thanks,

Before you do that, go into chrome settings and reset everything to default. 

OK, will try that first, appreciate the suggestion as I forgot about resetting everything to default.

Cool, will update later tonight once I am home and can do that.