Sign in to follow this  
Variance

Flint: Strike Any Notion of a Delphi Strike

4 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Each day, the possibility of a potentially crippling Delphi strike seems to increase every so slightly as GM, the UAW and Delphi are still at loggerheads over an agreement that will prevent such a thing. Jerry Flint is not worried however, as he thinks the opposing forces are providing a whole a lot of bark but will lack the bite to actually go through with their threats. Is Mr. Flint right? See his reasoning for having little to fear.

Read "Auto Strike? Not Likely" by Jerry Flint @ Forbes

Posted Image

Each day, the possibility of a potentially crippling Delphi strike seems to increase every so slightly as GM, the UAW and Delphi are still at loggerheads over an agreement that will prevent such a thing. Jerry Flint is not worried however, as he thinks the opposing forces are providing a whole a lot of bark but will lack the bite to actually go through with their threats. Is Mr. Flint right? See his reasoning for having little to fear.

Read "Auto Strike? Not Likely" by Jerry Flint @ Forbes

Read this last week right off the Forbes site. Jerry's got the voice, heard across the country, but he says what i've been thinking now for some time. I wonder if he is speaking for the majority as well.

I certainly hope GM doesn't become the UAW and Delphis' bitch....

That GMAC cash could do A LOT to secure the Cadillac renaissance, keep the momentum strong in the Saturn turnaround, expand the vast empire that is Chevrolet, fix so-called damaged brands such as Pontiac and Buick or expand the hell out of the GM brands with huge potential such as GMC, Hummer and Saab.

I have to agree. It would destory Delphi, and cripple GM.

I can't see Delphi striking, as they can ill afford to lose their contract with GM.

I'm quite sure GM is shopping suppliers as we speak-I sure GM doesn't plan to let something like this happen again.

We'll have to wait and see...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this