Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

06 GTO black taillamps a good graduation gift?

11 posts in this topic

So I'm graduating on Friday, and I don't really know what I want for graduation. I really don't have many ideas, so maybe you guys have some good ones. But, one idea I have is the black taillamps from the 06 GTOs.

What does everyone think and what would be some other good gifts to ask for instead?

Screw cosmetic items, get a bolt on power item.

Before I make a decision, I really need to drive the GTO for a while so I'll know first hand what it needs the most.

Screw cosmetic items, get a bolt on power item.

What should I get?

Since I already have a cam, I think about the only thing that would be reasonable to ask for really is a CAI, but that's not going to give me a ton of power. I'm hoping to someday do headers and exhuast, but that's too expensive for graduation IMO.

How about a computer upgrade, headers, or a short throw shifter?

A computer upgrade might be a possibility, but headers are like $1k (more than I want to ask for sense I'm getting a laptop for college) and unfortunately I have an auto or else I'd ask for the GMM Ripshifter for sure.

so, you're graduating from high school, have a GTO, and are getting a laptop for college? Sounds like you just need to be really freaking thankful for what you already have.

so, you're graduating from high school, have a GTO, and are getting a laptop for college?  Sounds like you just need to be really freaking thankful for what you already have.

Yeah, that's why I'm trying to keep it relatively inexpensive. They keep asking me what I want for graduation and I really don't have any idea besides something for the car, that's why I started this thread.

If I tell them I don't want anything they'll still give me something, and I'd rather get something I like that something I don't really like but just pretend to "like."

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this