Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Guess Who!

It's me! Cory! I'm back! :D

For the time that I was away I really got to realize a few things. First of all, I'd like to apologize to everyone. Since being on medication I've been... like my old self in ways that I'm not proud. It's like I... de-matured with this stuff. I had worked hard to change myself a while ago and it seems after all that, I'm going back to how I was before. So... I've realized this and am going to try to get back to where I worked to get myself. I've also realized I love Chris... what would I ever do without him and the book he gave me? :lol: Also that I'm in love, get C&G-sick instead of home-sick, and that I lust for so many things... I really want to finally get a boyfriend. Not that I didn't want one before, but that I desire it so much more badly now. I know who, too, I'm just anxious... scared. I think I'm in love and more than I've ever been. And that I'm lazy and need to get my ass in gear and just get things done. It about time I take getting into shape seriously. I wanted to by summer, by goddamn... it's right around the corner. I'm going to start biking seriously, swimming laps in our pond, and jogging. Then I'm going to get a sun tan... yeah... haha...

Anyways... I sold my 300EX. After only sitting out by the road for 3 hours. How sad is that? I tried selling it out here at my house for over a month and even advertised it. Yet, out there without and advertisement.... I sell in 3 hours. I guess I've learned to always bring stuff out there if I ever want to get it sold. Oh GAGT... where are you? Time for a trip... Regardless, I am $2700 richer... so instead of the full $5k... I only need to be loaned $2300. Any takers? :P

Alright... I didn't plan on writing paragraphs, so to get to my original plan.... Pictures!

My home away from home:

Posted Image

My scenic view outside:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Inside my lovely home:

Posted Image

The essentials needed............................................................

An air-stirring cooling device:

Posted Image

A source of controlled and produced sounds:

Posted Image

A combination of fabric and cotton fused together:

Posted Image

A mind-enthusing story of relatable and interesting ideas:

Posted Image

Yes... I had fun and thanks to that book, I got my sleep schedule back on track since I couldn't stop myself from reading it nor sleep, staying the entire night and reading it all at once. As I said, what would I do without Chris? ^_^

Aww, you seem refreshed and rather zippy there, skeeterbite. Glad you sold your ATV if that is what you wanted.

I have a bunch of "true life" gay books, with personal stories of realization. They're inspirational. Did Mr. Doane send you that?

Can I borrow $500?

Hey, BV, read "Entries of a Hot Pink Notebook" if you get a chance. It's a cool story about a main character, a closeted gay living in a household with family problems... he falls for his Social Studies teacher in the beginning of the book--well, I won't give any more away, but it's a cool read, and I guarantee you've felt many of the feelings he's felt (as I did), and can relate.

Welcome back you crazy weirdo. I was a Fiero for sale the other

day and thought of you... they wanted like $2500 IIRC. :)

Well, I guess Sixty8 has answered the immortal question:  if you were a car, what kind of car would you be?

haha I was going to say something, too, but you beat me to it.

Aww, BV's in love and wants a boyfriend named Chris. :P

Yes... Mr. Doane sent me that book back when my mom found out. But no... I don't want him as a boyfriend. Ew... I couldn't imagine being his lover... :blink::lol::D

Someone else.

Anyways, yeah... I'm quite zippy. That book really made me want to say so many things as it suddenly brought back so many feelings and to extremes I've never felt before. I just feel reinvigorated, if that word is the right one that makes sense. Haha... I'm excited and in love. Can you blame me? I just want to cuddle all night long with him tomorrow night... well... any night. I just want to be with him non stop. However, I'm day dreaming right now... so don't mind me... :P

Guest YellowJacket894

Things were quiet and then you showed up. Great. Wonderful.

Just kidding. Welcome back. It was peaceful but, well, the peace was getting a bit...creepy.

Things were quiet and then you showed up. Great. Wonderful.

"Great. Grand. Wonderful." <--- I love Chris Farley

Anyway, I was just thinking like last night that it was real quiet without BV and Charguh, and I was actually focusing more on the cars (well, mainly because of the Camaro news) than social time. :P