Photo: Two C&Gers W-bodies in same pic

I had the opportunity to meet Rivieraranch and have dinner with his family while in South Florida about 3 weeks ago. Rivieraranch posts primarily in the Buick forum. It was a good time and meeting such nice people added to the vacation.

His LaCrosse CXL is in the background. It is Cardinal Red Metallic with the neutral leather interior. The fit and finish is quite nice. In the foreground is my rented base level Grand Prix with the white exterior and black cloth interior. It is amazing to think these two cars have the same underpinnings and engine/transmission yet provide such completely different driving experiences.

Look at the sawgrass, palm trees and lush vegetation. It can only be South Florida!

Posted Image

Pretty cool. I can't beleive I did nto think to get a shot of my

brick shaped Maxima next to any fellow C&Gers ride when I

took my roadtrip to Penn & NJ last fall. I'd love to have a

photo of the Datsun next to Camino's GTO or Balthy's scary

looking COE. I parked almost right next to O.B.s' Rado. :)

I rented that exact same Grand Prix from Hertz at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport last month.

You NYers crack me up. You practically inhale "Flah-reh-dah" but don't move there on a full time basis. I mean, I know Westchester County and parts of L.I. are quite nice, but brrrrr....

Pretty cool. I can't beleive I did nto think to get a shot of my

brick shaped Maxima next to any fellow C&Gers ride when I

took my roadtrip to Penn & NJ last fall. I'd love to have a

photo of the Datsun next to Camino's GTO or Balthy's scary

looking COE. I parked almost right next to O.B.s' Rado. :)

Well, then, Pantho, you will need to retrace your steps and put up some pics. Maybe when its cooler and fall colors are looking sweet. But, of course, I know you have a full plate between work and family, so that would come first, right?

Nice!!!!

It's always cool to meet up with fellow board members, imho :). Good to know you had a good time!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Come pick me up" ... Ben Folds ... 'Landed'