Are you interested in picking up a 2016 Nissan Titan XD? Then you'll be happy to know today Nissan has announced pricing for the Titan XD. The base S Crew Cab with two-wheel drive and the 5.0L Cummins Turbodiesel V8 will set you back $41,485 and that includes a $1,195 destination charge. Here is the pricing for all Titan XD models with the Turbodiesel V8.
- S Crew Cab 4x2 – $41,485
- S Crew Cab 4x4 – $44,485
- SV Crew Cab 4x2 – $45,255
- SV Crew Cab 4x4 – $48,205
- Pro-4X Crew Cab 4x4 – $52,165
- SL Crew Cab 4x2 – $53,225
- SL Crew Cab 4x4 – $56,225
- Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x2 – $58,665
- Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x4 – $61,715
We don't how much the Titan XD with the Endurance 5.0L V8 will cost till that is launched in April. The Titan XD arrives at dealers tomorrow.
Press Release is on Page 2
Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing for 2016 TITAN XD
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Just in time for last-minute holiday adventures, the all-new 2016 Nissan TITAN XD Crew Cab goes on sale tomorrow at Nissan dealers nationwide. Available in five grade levels and a choice of 4x4 and 4x2 drivetrains, the Cummins® 5.0L V8 Turbo Diesel-equipped TITAN XD has a starting Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price* (MSRP) of $40,290 for the S 4x2. The top-of-the-line Platinum Reserve 4x4 grade has an MSRP of $60,520.
"This is a big day for Nissan, our retailers and our customers – figuratively and literally – as our new ‘Every Duty™' Nissan TITAN XD powers into showrooms across the country," said Dan Mohnke, vice president, Sales & Marketing Operations, U.S., Nissan North America. Inc. "TITAN XD takes the tradition of full-size capacity to a whole new level, with standard 555 lb-ft of torque, a long list of innovative towing aids such as Around View® Monitor and integrated gooseneck trailer hitch, and advanced safety and security features. There's never been a TITAN like this and the diesel-powered TITAN XD Crew Cab is only the beginning."
Following the launch of the 2016 TITAN XD Crew Cab, the new TITAN lineup will be offered in three cab configurations, two frame sizes, three powertrain offerings and five grade levels. More information on the full lineup will be available at a later date.
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) for the 2016 Nissan TITAN XD Crew Cab:
- TITAN XD S Crew Cab 4x2 - $40,290
- TITAN XD SV Crew Cab 4x2 - $44,060
- TITAN XD SL Crew Cab 4x2 - $52,030
- TITAN XD Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x2 - $57,470
- TITAN XD S Crew Cab 4x4 - $43,290
- TITAN XD SV Crew Cab 4x4 - $47,010
- TITAN XD PRO-4X Crew Cab 4x4 - $50,970
- TITAN XD SL Crew Cab 4x4 - $55,030
- TITAN XD Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x4 - $60,520