2008 CTS Wishlist

Please vote in this thread that we will be sending to GM! Link

164078[/snapback]

Isn't it a bit late? The '08 CTS looks completed to me. A telescoping wheel, Bluetooth, keyless start, rain sensors, and adaptive lights are given, IMO.

4. A major shift away from wishy washy colors! If there is any debate as to what the color is <ie, a greenish blue, no wait, a blueish green> toss it. Vivid and bold. The color palet of the corvette should be lifted directly.

163071[/snapback]

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of color choice to the marketing and positioning of a car. Please, for the love of God, Cadillac, no old people colors like shades of green or browns that are unattractive. Stcik with the steel grays and blues for more conservative color choices, derivatives of silver.....but no greens. Just use youthful, vibrant colors, like Oldsmoboi said.

8) While I like the center stack in my Wifes CTS, how about shrinking it down. At 6'6" tall, it really cramps my legs. Even the new STS with it's center stack cramps my legs. These units seem to eat up vital interior space for us big guys. <_<

Isn't it a bit late? The '08 CTS looks completed to me. A telescoping wheel, Bluetooth, keyless start, rain sensors, and adaptive lights are given, IMO.

164101[/snapback]

Well, if they forgot something then we can influence them for the coupe and any changes they make for the '09 or '10 model year.

Drop the 2.8L version in the U.S. market and make the 300HP DI 3.6L V6 the base Engine domesticly. Then do a 360+HP Northstar V8 as a NON V opt and offer Coupe/Conv/Wagon version's the Cpe with a opt 6SP manual with eather Engine. And then do a 500HP version of the STS V's NS V8 in the CTS V. 8)

Honestly, there needs to be a non-V engine of about 350hp (the V needs to be 500) to compete with other cars in its class. The CTS is larger and heavier than other cars in that class. It needs more power.

#1) A better interior--all know this (Don't copy BMW, Audi or even Lexus--copy Maserati, Jaguar or Aston Martin--be class leading not following)

#2) MP3/aux jack

#3) Backup camera

#4) Rainsensing wipers

#5) Ventilated seats for those of us that live in hot climates

#6) Dual zone climate control with rear seat controls (I realize this is usually the domain of the STS/5-series, etc., but value is a good thing)

#7) In dash DVD (also the domain of the STS)

#8) A STIFFER SUSPENSION

#9) More road feel in the steering wheel

#10) Ditch the wooden steering wheel--it serves no purpose in a sports sedan

#11) NO FLEET sales on this one--keep our resale values higher

#12) A more powerful engine (torque and hp)--the Hyundai Azera beats the current CTS in 0-60 and hp--that's just wrong (I hope the Northstar is getting retired. It's waaaaaaaaaay long in the tooth.)

• 2 weeks later...