The pizza guy's car...

It wasn't a pizza delivery car (and I forgot my phone to take a picture) but parked in Chinatown today at lunch was an XK8 convertible painted Barney purple with '59 Cadillac Fleetwood fins grafted on the back.

Klassee!

Those rims are Rota Subzeros ... te guy at least knows his stuff .. those wheels weight abour 12lb's each.... he probably increased his MPG by about 2 or so and probably cut his 0-60 as well...

the car is sthitty, but at least he got nice light wheels.

Igor

Edited by Igor2

I recall typing this one somewhere...anyway, pizza-delivery guys.

The Pizza Hut near where I used to live had two delivery drivers. One in a Sunfire GT and the other in a Cavalier Z24.

The guy in the Sunfire GT had a clean car, with the only thing suggesting "rice" was his fartcan muffler that you could hear for miles. The Cavalier was riced up to the nuts: huge wing, fart can, body kit, rubber-band tires on oversized wheels, aftermarket head-&-tail lights and clear corners all around, Recardo buckets and racing harness, and an interior that the local Canadian Tire catalogue puked in. Engine? Well, of course it's bone-stock...with a lot of dress-up goodies.

These two guys enter the street and can only drive no more than two-and-a-half city blocks before an intersection with a stop sign. By the time they get to the sign, they're in fifth gear. When they leave the parking lot, they row through the gears so fast that, by the time they hit fourth, the fart cans emit a sound that suggests the engine is trying out for a baritone-armpit in a blue-grass symphony.

They're more annoying that anything. At first, it was quite funny; however, after a couple years of listening to them fart-around every evening, you feel the need to turn up the sound system to drown them out.

I'll be sure to edit the picture of the famous armpit-Cavalier later.

1993? Geo Metro, in 2005!

BRAND NEW Subaru Forrester Outback (guy driving)

five-oh notchback

Infiniti (I think it was a G35 with a Domonos' bubble)