here ya go

Hmm, Spring Accent 2-tone job AND a 4-dr Vista; nice combo. 364 means LeSabre; I would have to have a 401. I would want it to be pretty damned complete for $3700, and no rot repair neccessary. Worth a look but looks slightly optimistic via the pic.

I think this one has made numerous eBay appearances; I've definately seen this pic before....

My Uncle had something like this, but Imperials is all he ever had except for the last one which was the last New Yorker before they changed the name to LHS

1966 imperial crown coupe

86kmi, 1 owner, taken 2nd place in 2 car shows, mellow yellow w/blk leather int, $10000 Firm Feura Bush, NY (518) 767-2609

Posted Image

Edited by razoredge

The '68 Electra 225 convertible is beautiful; wish I had the money. Definitely high up the list of cars I'd like to own some day. I'm all about the '59 LeSabre flat top too, but I'd feel like a dick to buy one before Sixty8 ever did. Speaking of Sixty8, you down for a road trip to Albany? Trade the Super 88 straight up!

The things you miss when you stay away from C&G for a

few days... Tempting, VERY tempting. I've seen that pic.

on ebay too for sure.

That Imperial Crown, Coronet & esp. Caddy V12 are

all gorgeous in their own right.