Columnist: Kirk Kerkorian gambler, not builder

Old News, of course, but oh well.

From Leftlanenews.com

Kirk Kerkorian and Jerome York are interested in orchestrating an alliance between GM and Renault/Nissan in order to make a quick buck, says Washington Post columnist Warren Brown. "Kerkorian and York would love to see Ghosn at GM's helm, not so much because that management change would do anything meaningful for GM, Nissan or Renault, but because the simple announcement of a Ghosn takeover could boost GM's stock value, a development that would make billionaire Kerkorian and, by proxy, York, richer than they already are," wrote Brown. "Kerkorian and York are in it strictly for the money, as readily shown by their various corporate histories of buying and selling positions in companies, with little discernible regard for the quality of products or services provided by those companies."

Read the Washington Post Article here:

ARTICLE HERE

Posted Image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ!!! I swear to god, if we threw this fossil and Kirk into a pit, buried them, we'd strike oil within six months of decomposition.

I just wish Kirk would have a massive heart attack. This guys greed is a blight on Corporate North America and Capitalism in general.

All billionaires should be shot and rolled into a huge open pit. Their money confiscated and split evenly to the workers throughout the industries by which they aquired it. No one that has a billion came by it honest

176743[/snapback]

Now isn't that called Communism? Marx and Lenin had a similar idea and it didn't turn out too well.

I hate Communism and believe totally in Capitalism. What I don't believe in is rampant greed and relentless pursuit of money that can destroy a company and the livelihood of it's workers, aka, Enron.

Besides, these guys are dinosaurs. Shouldn't it be time to maybe give back to the world, much in the way Warren Buffet did? I doubt your quality of life will deteriorate much if you donate say, eight of your ten billions.

Now isn't that called Communism? Marx and Lenin had a similar idea and it didn't turn out too well.

I hate Communism and believe totally in Capitalism. What I don't believe in is rampant greed and relentless pursuit of money that can destroy a company and the livelihood of it's workers, aka, Enron.

176746[/snapback]

:yes: