i like the look

mute

when a red minivan blows its doors off . . . should i let them all know my engines the same as theirs?

naaaa

i just got my van back today and it has a brand new engine . . . the old 3.3L died it was a blown cylinder . . . now its got a few more litres and a bit more power . . . the and a crown vic intercepter is now missing an engine

EDit: i have trouble keeping traction . . . and my car rolls to 20 from an idle . . . i think i like this new engine

Edited by mute

"sir did you know why i pulled you over?"

"was i idling to fast officer?"

"sir i don't believe you were idling..."

"officer...<insert officer's name here>... let me show you show you something...."

later... "i can't believe he still gave me a ticket for idling!!!!!!"

and the hilarity ensues....

hah no i mean the swap is impossible you cant stick that engine in that car it doesnt match up in any way . . . the only way to do it it is to replace the entire front end and transaxle and make custom mounting for the entire front end . . . costing wayyy more than its worth

and that was a 3.0 turbo minivan . . . ive seen the video and ive also beaten plenty of V6 camaros and mustangs and a few V8 mustangs as well . . . im a good driver and i know how to shift in an auto . . .

yah well the 3.3 is pretty much the same torque as a 3.8 or 3.9 but with the refinement and mileage or a 3.0 mitsu engine and then some . . .

the mustang is still baffled i did beat a mustang GT but i dont think he knew how to drive it in the least his shifts were off andi could almost hear grinding

and i know how to shift in an auto . . .

177968[/snapback]

for some reason that made me laugh for a couple minutes. i know what you mean but it is a oxymoron or somthing.

theres a guy around here that drives a pretty quick Van he calls it the White Lightning.