Freaky

DISCLAIMER: This post is kinda spooky...if you're going to bed soon, you might want to hold off checking it out until morning. :blink:

So, my mom is a teacher and one of her co-workers lives in a small town called Irwin. Anyway, apparently there is an old 100+ year old house right off the highway that is haunted. They sent us a link to a paranomal website featuring the house. Check this out:

The people that live in this house have no kids and moved in a few years ago after the former family moved out because they were scared of the spirits inhabiting the home (the current owners didn't find out it was haunted until after the sale). They hired some paranormal dudes to come in and test the house to see, and during one of the photo shoots, they got a startling image:

Here's the house. Now keep you eyes peeled toward the first floor window that's hidden behind the column. Scroll down to the next picture.

Posted Image

Taken seconds later...notice anything? Scroll down for a closer look.

Posted Image

There's a little girl in the window! Yet no one was in the house at the time. And the little girl only showed up on photographs.

Posted Image

If that didn't give you goosebumps, I don't know what will. It looks like a Chuckie doll!

THen, they did audio recordings in the house. During one instance, the owner was talking to the people how they had spotted a solider in the corner of a room (the house used to be a hospital way back in the day) and when the paranormal people asked if he was present, a "Yes" can be clearly heard on the tape.

Soldier talking

Then, an audio recorder was placed up in the attic while no one was present, and it picked up at least two ghosts having a conversation with each other.

Attic conversation

There's tons more that can be found at the website below:

http://www.doyouseedeadpeople.org/inv_irwin_res.html

Edited by mustang84

Guest YellowJacket894

The audio is interesting, but this isn't the scariest thing I've ever seen or listened to.

Do some research on "Waverly Hills." Find some EVP audio from there. There was one I listened to one of some voice that said "I'm only three years old" and it scared the living $h! out of me, especially at the end where they slowed it down.

I've already related the stories of the house we're living at now.

I only witnessed one "paranormal" happening back in 2001 but

since we moved back in last month there's been nothing.

I hear noises in the night occasionally but we have three

cats so that's to be expected. I'm going to do some

research on the history of this place and sort out the

rumors & half truths.

Oldsmoboi: The Others was a GREAT poltergeist movie!

Skeleton Key was not bad either.