GM's public reply to Toyotas 10 US plants!

Posted Image

Toyota is working hard to sell themselves as a American company and making claims of 10 American plants.

Well GM posted this billboard with their responce to Toyota's claim. Not sure where it was but the photo was on a GM blog site.

To bad they don't take the lead and be more proactive in their advertising more often. It is time to not be Mr nice guy anymore.

Kick em while they're up kick em while they're down. :Toyota:

Any way to get rid of these dirty fighters is to fight fire with fire. :smilewide:

<_< Toyota, it doesnt make me think of quality anymore, it makes me think of an arrogant automaker. :angry:

Heres a new GM ad:

Toyota Announcer: ...we have ten plants in the US, and 10,000 jobs...

Rob Lutz:Wait... I work for GM, and we have 54 plants in the US.

Toyota Announcer: Well toyota builds better vehicles!

Rob Lutz:Then why does toyotas new Camry have panel gaps and poor quality materials, and all of those recalls?

Toyota Announcer:Well...umm...

Rob Lutz:Its clear if you want to be patriotic,safe, and smart, you WILL BUY A DOMESTIC! LIKE CHEVY! AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION!

:Toyota:

Amother one:

Guy:Well, I just bought a Toyota Tundra. It has the best fuel economy in its class, and is the cheapest to maintain...

Talking Sierra:Hey! Im the new 07 Sierra!

Guy:Youre not as good!

Talking Silverado:Yes he is! No one insults my brother!

Talking Avalanche:Yeah! Your design is nearly a decade old! 1998! Why not just go to the used dealer and buy a 98 Tundra? Its less costly! Or if you want the newest Multi Utility Pickup on the market, get me!

Guy:Youre Right!

All of them drive away

Talking Tundra:Hello? Anyone! HEY!

CHEVY! AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION!

:Toyota::cutlass::gmc::firebird:

8) Funny Fact:In Asia, US and European automakers are more popular than Toyota! So GM is beating toyota in one way, but losing in another! P.S. The japanese are great! :P I mean, I LIKED my Tercel, it was $10,000, now they are practically luxury cars! The only ones you can get for that price are those hideous SCIONS! :CG_all:

<_< Toyota, it doesnt make me think of quality anymore, it makes me think of an arrogant automaker. :angry:

and my aunt is talking about a toyota hybrid. i suggested she look at the saturn vue hybrid. useful, priced right and great mileage.

she says i am not sure i want an SUV. i said well good because the same system will be in the mid sized chevy malibu.