To Polish_Kris

Croc

I'd like to apologize for my post the other day to you...I re-read it and it definitely came off harsher than I had remembered writing it. I also apologize for taking it too personal; that was unacceptable and out of line. I do stand by what I said regarding the anti-American comments (yes, you make quite a few of them) because that's been building for a while, yet I still should have chosen my words a bit more carefully.

Anti-American comments will be made by Canadians once in a while...

Just don't take them personally. It's the Canadian complex. We do kind of live in America's shadow...

196183[/snapback]

Right now, we ought to be making anti-Canadian comments. LOL. Our dollar is so weak against yours.

I'll be vacationing in your country in mid-October (leaf color change). I love the place...I just couldn't live there because of the cold weather.

Anti-American comments will be made by Canadians once in a while...

Just don't take them personally. It's the Canadian complex. We do kind of live in America's shadow...

196183[/snapback]

I have no problem with the occasional comment here or there, especially if it is said in jest...God knows I've jokingly made a "Blame Canada" type comment more than once...but there's no way I was being serious 8) Edited by Croc

Right now, we ought to be making anti-Canadian comments. LOL.  Our dollar is so weak against yours.

I'll be vacationing in your country in mid-October (leaf color change).  I love the place...I just couldn't live there because of the cold weather.

196197[/snapback]

Its a great place to visit but your right winter here is brutal.

I'd like to apologize for my post the other day to you...I re-read it and it definitely came off harsher than I had remembered writing it.  I also apologize for taking it too personal; that was unacceptable and out of line.  I do stand by what I said regarding the anti-American comments (yes, you make quite a few of them) because that's been building for a while, yet I still should have chosen my words a bit more carefully.

196170[/snapback]

Now that I pulled myself back up from under the desk, all I have to say is WTF just happened here?

How come I never got one of these..........................no wait.............dont answer that.......I already know, its OK, theres a long line and its older than most people here.

Now that I pulled myself back up from under the desk, all I have to say is WTF just happened here?

How come I never got one of these..........................no wait.............dont answer that.......I already know, its OK, theres a long line and its older than most people here.

196513[/snapback]

I'm confused with what you are asking...I haven't even disagreed with you in the last few months. You've been very blunt lately and it's been cracking me up in a good way...

We are not considered America's hat! Maybe more of a pimp hat. Greenland can be the feather or Alaska. A pimp hat is not complete without a feather. We keep North America cool lol with our cold climate. Sorry I just had to say that. Canada is no ordinary hat.

I'm confused with what you are asking...I haven't even disagreed with you in the last few months.  You've been very blunt lately and it's been cracking me up in a good way...

196550[/snapback]

:lol: Im afraid to ask what you find funny in a good way...............

I worded the last part of that not in the best way. It should say, theres a long line of people on the "hate the edge" list and it dates back a long time. :rolleyes: Not really, I have lots of respect actually, but most dont like to spend too much time around me, you know, "too much of a good thing " :lol: Oh well such is the story of my life.

I love Canada and Canadians, they are my brothers and sisters, its too bad the border is there as far as Im concerned. They have fought side by side with America during the last century for the same or similar freedoms. When you think about it, the border is a joke.

The "Frenchys" in Quebec doubled my income at one time in my live, overnight, just by simply doing business with them instead of American mills................I was always treated fairly and had a great bunch of guys comming regularly to truck my logs to the Greater Whiter North, even if we couldnt understand a word either said, we had fun in our work relationship. I really miss those days.

Through the Malamutes and sledding I also made friends with a bunch of people from Ontario, I also miss those days, very much. I have one "Canook" dog here right now, hes been a very interesting member of the family for 7 years thus far.

Canada ROCKS !

:metal:

Guest YellowJacket894

I'm confused with what you are asking...I haven't even disagreed with you in the last few months.  You've been very blunt lately and it's been cracking me up in a good way...

196550[/snapback]

Remember the bull$h! that happened after I said "The S-10 ad is embarassing?" Yeah. It's mostly a reference to that, I'd suppose.

That's all I'm saying on the subject. If this needs to go any further, it can be handled by PM.

Remember the bull$h! that happened after I said "The S-10 ad is embarassing?" Yeah. It's mostly a reference to that, I'd suppose.

That's all I'm saying on the subject. If this needs to go any further, it can be handled by PM.

196870[/snapback]

I was talking to Croc, nothing more nothing less, we have had our own rocky or interesting relationship long before your little stinger started poking around to see how someone acted. K ? I have also had this type of characteristic of relationships my entire life, that is what I have posted to.

I dont talk to anyone PM, not into the clique thing, you all can have your fun with that.

Incidently the bull$h! happened after I asked "whats your point", identifiying it would have sufficed, not all the name calling, slander and buddy system.

Its OK really, I had much fun with it, seems you did too.