Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

How would everyone feel about this?

8 posts in this topic

Sometimes I get tired of sigs, so I thought that rather than just turning them off, maybe we could add a feature that LS1GTO.com has. Your sig appears after your first post in a topic, but after your first post, your sig does not appear.

Thoughts?

Eh, I've thought about it because that's what Cort does and I, at first, thought it would be cool for everybody to do it... however, sometimes you're looking for a certain member's post and you recognize their posts by their sig. Then you won't see their post if you're looking for a sig.

Anyway, as an option it's a neat feature, but as standard OEM equipment, I say no thanks. :)

Eh, I've thought about it because that's what Cort does and I, at first, thought it would be cool for everybody to do it... however, sometimes you're looking for a certain member's post and you recognize their posts by their sig. Then you won't see their post if you're looking for a sig.

Anyway, as an option it's a neat feature, but as standard OEM equipment, I say no thanks. :)

208044[/snapback]

:withstupid:

208044[/snapback]

208060[/snapback]

I know I likely wouldn't use it, but if people want it, and it's an option, more power to them.

Personally, I think we should put a limit to how big a sig can be. I don't mind sigs at all, and like NOS said, it's easier to find other's posts that way. However, some people just take it too far with huge pics and paragraphs of text... that's overkill, IMO.

I have sigs turned off entirely. It's faster for me to read through posts, and I can identify users by their avatar.

A first post sig might be pretty cool, but I'd probably stick with what I have now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this