Sign in to follow this  
jrockb4

Brought home a brand new bouncing Aura

6 posts in this topic

jrockb4    0

Well the SRX lease was up and in order to cut car payment and to save some gas my wife selected a brand new bouncing black Aura XE. We picked it up yesterday and will keep you informed on how it is going. She loves the interior and actually selected one with the tan cloth seats. I think it was an amazing deal for all of the features that came on the base model with the convenience package.

ocnblu    733
Well, congratulations. Post some pics if you can in member's rides and let us know how it behaves.

GMTruckGuy74    228

Congrats on the AURA purchase and welcome aboard. I leased one, a Midnight Blue XE with tan cloth, back on November 18th. It's a great car - lots of features come on the XE model, and I got one equipped with the Convenience, Enhanced Convenience, and Premium Packages along with the chromed wheel covers.

If you haven't been to the members ride section, here's a link to the pics of my AURA: http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...pic=13507&st=20

Post some pictures soon for us all to see!

regfootball    234

the XE aura is a tremendous buy and a great car in its own right. Why anyone would ever get a four popper camry when they could have an XE is beyond me.

congrats, enjoy the ride! I was admiring lots of new Auras at the Saturn lot this weekend when I was trying to hunt down new Outlooks.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this