Sign in to follow this  
Marc

WATCH FOR THIS STOLEN AURORA!!!

I have returned to C&G to ask everyone here for help in finding a stolen Aurora 4.0, VIN 1G3GS64C514114456, Massachusetts plate #54H-T32. It's grey with a tan interior, and was stolen in Holyoke, Mass. If you see it, call the PD in that town immediately!

Hey Marc, glad to see your name back here, but certainly not under these circumstances. Best of luck finding your car... intact.

Holyoke huh...? Not exactly the crime captal of our fine state

but theft does happen everywhere. How was it stolen?

Ocnblu.....this isn't my Aurora. It belongs to someone else, & I'm trying to help this guy by spreading the word around about the theft. You cam never tell where a stolen car might turn up.

Sixty8Panther......Unfortunately, the keys were left in the ignition while the guy went into a convenience store for a minute.

CaminoLS6.....Thank you!

Unfortunately, the keys were left in the ignition while the guy went into a convenience store for a minute.

229896[/snapback]

That kind of stupidity usually results in theft like this. Can't say I feel sorry for the guy at all. I hope he gets his car back, but let's hope he learned his lesson. :banghead:

Sixty8Panther......Unfortunately, the keys were left in the ignition while the guy went into a convenience store for a minute.

I'm giulty of that ALL the time in my Datsun, but most retard car theives can't drive

stick and who the hell would want that beat up old hail storm survivor anyway... :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook