Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

Silverado Infomercial

9 posts in this topic

Cory Wolfe    263

Yesterday morning... around 6 or 7, I saw an infomercial for the new Silverado. Very cool. Wish I had a way of recording it, so I could show my grandpa since he wants to replace his 2000 with one.

ocnblu    733
Hey Vipes, why don't you ask your grandpa very nicely if he'll just give you his '00 so he can get a new '07? :)

balthazar    1,876

Yeah- that infomercial (I think it's 2-hrs long) has been running for about a month, and on different (satellite) channels. It's not at all stiff or forced; nicely paced & watchable. I've seen portions of it a few times- watching maybe 20-minutes at a stretch (I am not a big TV watcher). The program does a good job in showing up the innovations & features of the Silverado- there's a whole lot more to these trucks than everything else I've seen on them (not brochures, tho) has told me.

I wonder if the program is available on DVD or anything thru Chevrolet...

balthazar    1,876

Actually, it doesn't. Howie Long is the celeb, and the other guy I assume is from Chevrolet, I haven't caught the opening to know. The 2 together are natural & believable, IMO.

GMTruckGuy74    228

Pretty cool find there Fly... although they missed both the '73-'87 and the '88-'98 model years - important generations nonetheless. On a personal note, I'm glad to see the '55 model made an appearance!

Cory Wolfe    263

Hey Vipes, why don't you ask your grandpa very nicely if he'll just give you his '00 so he can get a new '07? :)

He's cheap and only wants to pay about $15k with a trade in. His 00 Silverado is one of the nicest out there... and he's only put 20k miles on it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this