Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sixty8panther

God help us all!

11 posts in this topic

WTFHHH!!!! :blink:

(what the fu$#ing hell happened here?)

http://neptune.spacebears.com/gallery/ugly.html Edited by Sixty8panther

The biggest hick I knew had a Corvette of similar vintage done somewhat similarly (just on the exterior), but with little Confederate flags all over as well. Classy. Or rather, not.

Confederate flags would be pretty bad too but this has to atke the cake for the ugliest ever. My brain almost hemoraghed when I saw that....

Ive seen worse pimped out rides than this. Cars with shag carpet on the dashes and everywhere else. I wouldnt want anything like this but I did want to put a mural of a waving American flag, upside down around the drivers side rear quarter and trunk, with the words from Steppenwolfs Monster on the trunk......then on the passenger side a mural of a run down industrial area of America.......then on the hood/fenders a mural of the smoking trade centers....on my '76 Oldsmobile. I wont tell you what I want painted on the gas tank. Probably wont do it but I sure would like to.

A guy who attends a local carshow has a POW/MIA 70s Corvette (post stingray) painted up wiht the stars and stripes etc... I actually like it. Your idea sound cool too Razor.

(I've got osme pics of the car in question too... just have to dig them up.)

Meantime check this out:

Posted Image Edited by Sixty8panther

A guy who attends a local carshow has a POW/MIA 70s Corvette (post stingray) painted up wiht the stars and stripes etc... I actually like it. Your idea sound cool too Razor.

(I've got osme pics of the car in question too... just have to dig them up.)

Meantime check this out:

Posted Image

[post="19363"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

See now, that's tasteful and pride-inspiring. Though you'll rarely see it. :huh:

Ehh, it's an '85. No great loss. :)

Ehh, it's an '85.  No great loss. :)

[post="19394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I personally would rather have an '84. I hear that CrossFire injection is amazing. Makes an '06 Z06 look like a Geo Storm. :ph34r: Edited by Sixty8panther

LOL, he left NOTHING untouched (except for windows and lights, thank god). I can't even imagine how damaging that has to be to one's retinas when sitting in there. Why is Minnie Mouse on a Corvette??

There is STILL VERY MUTCH a place for VIOLENCE and TORTURE and DEGRADATION in this Country aginst this person!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0