Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

2007 Tundra Pricing?

baddawgdon

Yes, I've been wondering too given how much more it's popping up on websites lately.

Given the less than stellar reviews from some of the big mag's so far, we shall see what it does on the market shortly...but, as positive as I try to be, I don't see it doing much more than giving current Tundra people a new step.

BUT, given how there's a person here waiting on a GMC decision until they see Toyota pricing, the attraction could be stronger than a lot of us think. I still really like the looks, size, and top engine power at least.

Edited by caddycruiser

This thread smells very strongly of "troll".

In what way? Just sounds like a GMC salesman new to the site and trying to get an idea of how long he's going to get strung along by a customer...then again, I have been wrong before.

It should definitely all be in another section, however, but rarely does that seem to get modified around here by mods.

In what way? Just sounds like a GMC salesman new to the site and trying to get an idea of how long he's going to get strung along by a customer...then again, I have been wrong before.

It should definitely all be in another section, however, but rarely does that seem to get modified around here by mods.

Not a troll, but I'm a GM salesman. New member and really didn't know where else to post this on the site.

When we get the new Enclave in I'll post some pixs, plus the Arcadia's started to arrive at xmas. We have had 4 in so far, sold 2, traded 1 for a Yukon and one on the lot to show. The 1st one with cloth interior is due to arrive any day now.

Not a troll, but I'm a GM salesman. New member and really didn't know where else to post this on the site.

When we get the new Enclave in I'll post some pixs, plus the Arcadia's started to arrive at xmas. We have had 4 in so far, sold 2, traded 1 for a Yukon and one on the lot to show. The 1st one with cloth interior is due to arrive any day now.

Interesting, and welcome! The pricing for the Tundra was just released, so you should know that.

Otherwise, after my Acadia and Yukon test drives this past weekend, I've been doing a lot of research into both, at least even more than before. We have a Suburban and had only been thinking Tahoe/Yukon next, but I was really just more astounded with the Acadia's package for the price, compared to the overpriced GMT-900's. Have you had a lot of interest in them and/or what did people trade in on the 2 sold ones? The dealer I went to sold their first loaded SLT-2 AWD to a guy that had apparently been calling them everyday and waiting for the truck to drop it off, and the second one was the nicely optioned SLE FWD that I drove but that hasn't sold yet.

Thanks for the pricing release news, too bad you can't build one with options to compare prices better.

On the Arcadia's, 1 was dying for the 1st one, 2nd one was also waiting for the new model, 3rd is now being driving by the owner, 4th was traded for the Yukon. All were AWD and loaded. The next one were waiting for is the SLE FWD, the train car went to Oklahoma instead of KS, so we wait for it to arrive. We have had more people coming in the past few months when they weren't here then when we have them now. The feedback has been positive, but I think they are starting out slow on sales, GM want's the dealers to put more on the lots.

I really like them, but, I see one big issue that is going to be a problem. The flip and slide forward center seat has a floor track that is 1 1/4" wide, I see kids little toy parts and other junk falling in the track and cause the seat to not work right. Watch for this to start showing up as a problem.

It was like the retracting steps on the Yukon's, you could press the button to keep them from coming down, but there was no way to keep them down to wash them. Except to open the door, try that at the car wash.

one trade was a Yukon, the other was a Acura SUV

Edited by baddawgdon

Interesting, and sounds exactly like the dealer I was at.

I guess I could see that issue with the tracks, and more than one person has mentioned it, but we'll see. Space wise, they're so much better than a typical Yukon, it's almost astounding, and would be a big deal maker for me, but I wonder if it will for others too. Same with the price, at least on lower models, which is in typical nice sedan range, but they're really loaded. Should be seeing a lot more Yukon/Tahoe trades, when the customers come back in and don't feel like another $50k MSRP truck with a lot less room and that sucks more gas.

Just like any intro, things will probably get steadier once there's an actual selection out, and not just one at a time at certain dealers. Seems like a lot of AWD SLT's are the desired choice, too, which isn't unexpected given the same trim & drivetrain is was always sells most in the Yukon/Tahoe line.

Oh, and just a typo, but you too said "Arcadia"...a mistake that I've seen a lot of people making.