Cadillac V-12 Concept in AutoWeek

hyperv6

Check out the Auto Week web site and issue as they hare showing the new Cadillac V-12 sedan

It is a 16 with a shorter nose.

If this is what they are looking into for production I like it

Posted Image

Edited by hyperv6

This is way off topic, but I watched the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler about 6 months ago and there is a scene where he has fast forwarded in life and is the CEO of his company and he pulls up to his house in the Sixteen concept. I thought it was a great piece of product placement with the message of "This is the executive's car of the future."

I'm not saying I knew at that moment that they would build it, but I did wonder why they would bother with the placement if they weren't thinking about it. I don't, but if you plan on seeing the movie keep your eyes peeled for it; for the brief moment it was on screen, the car fit the role perfectly.

Cadillac does pretty good with product placement like that, but they also put the Cien concept in The Island, and that hasn't been built yet, so I wouldn't use it as an indicator. Back on topic it would be a gorgeous car if that's what they built.

Cadillac does pretty good with product placement like that, but they also put the Cien concept in The Island, and that hasn't been built yet, so I wouldn't use it as an indicator. Back on topic it would be a gorgeous car if that's what they built.

The owner of the Cadillac in the Island said it was an 09 12 cylinder classic Cadillac, the time frame of the movie was about 100 years from now. We have two years for GM to make this real, I will keep my fingers crossed. Edited by Dark Knight