Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Craziest DAY!

Holy bajesus what a day!

The breeze finally died...radiator leak, water pumped shot, blown head gaskets...$1500 in repairs. My dad feels that it's not worth it so he's donating it.

People came to look at the Saturn and loved it. They are having a mechanic come and look at it on Saturday.

So we went to the Chrysler dealer to check out the Sebring for my mom. We love it. It's looks so much better in person then in photos and the price is great. 07 Touring with 8 way power drivers seat for under $21k

My dad talked to the dealer and he said to come back tomarrow because there's gonna be a huge memorial day weekend sale and the dealer has to move 50 cars. We are probably gonna lease.

My dad now has to talk to the lady in his job with the eldorado that he wants to buy. If he can't get it quick, he's probabloy gonna get the Avenger. They had one for $19k

Hey, the sebring probsbly has one of the nicest of chrysler corp. interiors.

It is pretty nice, people on here like to call it crap because it's not a GM product..if this were in the Aura they'd probably praise it. It's nice, with soft materials where tehy should be...and the design is pretty cool. Too bad about the Breeze, but good luck with the Sebring and your dad's next car (I hope he goes for an Avenger :AH-HA_wink: )

Get pics if/when you get the cars!

Hey, the sebring probsbly has one of the nicest of chrysler corp. interiors.

It is pretty nice, people on here like to call it crap because it's not a GM product..if this were in the Aura they'd probably praise it. It's nice, with soft materials where tehy should be...and the design is pretty cool.

You two are joking, right? The Sebring's interior... Nice? :blink::lol:

Anyways, sounds like wild day. Hopefully you're dad will get that Eldorado instead of an Avenger. :P

Sorry to hear that. Head gasket is just the start of that car's problems...

there's a good chance your head is warped, turned to useless scrap metal.

...the dealer and he said to come back tomarrow because there's gonna be a huge memorial day weekend sale and the dealer has to move 50 cars....

I've worked at several GM dealerships for a few years... trust me the whole

"X amout of cars HAVE to go ASAP" is just another semi-soft selling tactic.

Either way good luck. I say your parents should get a gently used Charger. :)

Well no matter what any of you say we are the new proud owners of a sebring! It's sitting out on the street. And the ride is really quiet and smooth. Everyone whose seen it is going gahgah over it so HAHA to all you chrysler haters!

We got the car for $14500! Big memorial day weekend sale. so were leasing it for a mere $190 a month which includes lease insurance...in case the car is stolen or destroyed, we are not the blame.

Such a great day...although I am pooped from sitting there all day...but it was nice to purchase it and pick it up an hour later.

Well no matter what any of you say we are the new proud owners of a sebring! It's sitting out on the street. And the ride is really quiet and smooth. Everyone whose seen it is going gahgah over it so HAHA to all you chrysler haters!

We got the car for $14500! Big memorial day weekend sale. so were leasing it for a mere $190 a month which includes lease insurance...in case the car is stolen or destroyed, we are not the blame.

Such a great day...although I am pooped from sitting there all day...but it was nice to purchase it and pick it up an hour later.

Show us pictures!Posted Image:P

Tomarrow...its dark now

But the car is beautiful in person...I dont care what any of you say lol. I will admit that it doesnt look as good in photos but its nice in person. and shockingly the base doesnt feel like a base car...yes its a base...but for the price we couldnt resist...plus it has a couple options. Everything feels nice and its super quiet. I am very satisfied!

But the car is beautiful in person...I dont care what any of you say lol. I will admit that it doesnt look as good in photos but its nice in person. and shockingly the base doesnt feel like a base car...yes its a base...but for the price we couldnt resist...plus it has a couple options. Everything feels nice and its super quiet. I am very satisfied!

Congrats... but... *shakes head* :P