Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybrian

Win a 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T

7 posts in this topic

Enter the Autoblog Relaunch Celebration Sweepstakes featuring the All-New 2007 Dodge Nitro

Posted Image

"Did you enter yet today? You may as well make entering the (deep breath) Autoblog Relaunch Celebration Sweepstakes featuring the All-New 2007 Dodge Nitro a part of your daily routine, like brushing your teeth or playing Solitaire at work. The Sweepstakes spans 23 days, which means if you enter every day by clicking here, you'll have a better chance to win the loaded 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T than someone who enters only once or twice. Did we mentinon the prize is loaded with 20-inch chrome wheels, the high-end 4.0L V6 engine making 260 horsepower, and... AND the optional MyGIG™ Multimedia Infotainment System? "

Click here to register and enter

Wouldn't it be cool for a C&G member to win? Regardless of make/model.

Hmm... Winning such a vehicle would resolve my near-future need for a vehicle with direct back-seat access...

But I'd really rather not have to worry about the extra taxes I would owe due to the win. Pass.

That would be sweet to win. Hell any car would be fun to win. If you don't like it, you can always sell it and buy something you want :P

What the hell, Ill do it.

Edited by Dodgefan

Is the Dodge Nitro really worth the extra mouse clicks?... :P

I would never trade my Jeep for one, but if ya win, SELL IT...I know I could always use the cash...being a broke college kid