Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest YellowJacket894

Counterpoint

7 posts in this topic

Sure, we've heard people spew ignorance about cars at the gas pump, but I think it's much worse on the internet.

Read this little gem I found while looking for guitar tabs here. At least a few guys were trying to set the record straight.

I scrolled through that whole page, and not one reference to John Petrucci or Eddie Van Halen in anyone's sigs. You're better off finding your guitar tabs here.

I scrolled through that whole page, and not one reference to John Petrucci or Eddie Van Halen in anyone's sigs. You're better off finding your guitar tabs here.

QFT...

Where the HELL are the outrageous signatures devoted to KISS? To Motley Crue?!

Read the whole topic. It gets progressively worse and worse and worse ... :P

Apparently someone there is rebuilding a old VW Rabbit (find the kid posting with the "Project Rabbit" link in his sig). Um, just wondering but ... why would you want to rebuild a $h!box over something like ... oh say ... a '64 Impala again?

On a semi-related note, you guys are more than welcome to join me here. See my two posts in that thread. I normally don't bother, but I'm not really in the mood to watch misinformation being passed off as fact.

Good to see the truth being spread by those who know.

On a semi-related note, you guys are more than welcome to join me here. See my two posts in that thread. I normally don't bother, but I'm not really in the mood to watch misinformation being passed off as fact.

I've been a member there since 2004, hehe.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0