Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Jaguar Riviera

I was at Exxon tonight filling up the Riviera which I just got back from having a new coil pack, spark plugs, wires and brakes done...and while I was filling up, a young girl probably in her early 20's pulls up to the pump opposite me, she was driving like an '01 Accord coupe....anyway she gets out takes a look at me, then the Riv and says "nice Jag" I laughed to myself and just said "thanks, I try to keep it clean" :P

Edited by Delta Force79

You lied to her! Now she's going to keep thinking those are Jaguars. She'll find one at a used car dealership for $2995 and think to herself "That's really cheap for a Jaguar.. Wait, these ignoramuses think it's a homely Buick!?" Out would come a salesman where she starts yelling at him, telling him its a Jaguar. He'll insist that it's a Buick and shows her the owner's manual where it clearly says Buick on it. This will outrage her and she will call Buick and bitch out their service department proclaiming how they are selling Jaguars as Buicks. She will even sue Buick for it for $6,789,820. In court she gets Pwned! and goes looking for the bastard that didn't correct her. Once she finds you, she'll spray paint Jaguar across the side of your Riviera... You shouldn't mess with bitches... :P

You lied to her! Now she's going to keep thinking those are Jaguars. She'll find one at a used car dealership for $2995 and think to herself "That's really cheap for a Jaguar.. Wait, these ignoramuses think it's a homely Buick!?" Out would come a salesman where she starts yelling at him, telling him its a Jaguar. He'll insist that it's a Buick and shows her the owner's manual where it clearly says Buick on it. This will outrage her and she will call Buick and bitch out their service department proclaiming how they are selling Jaguars as Buicks. She will even sue Buick for it for $6,789,820. In court she gets Pwned! and goes looking for the bastard that didn't correct her. Once she finds you, she'll spray paint Jaguar across the side of your Riviera... You shouldn't mess with bitches... :P

:lol: