Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverss/sc

Does anyone have pics of Blue Flash metallic ( 08 cobalt)

7 posts in this topic

Ive seen a couple computer generated pics and it looks very similar to Jetstream blue and Opel Arden blue , but those computr images dont represent the colors well at all . I was wondering if anyone has seen this color in person or pics of it ? Hopefully wised up and gave the US eye popping Opel Arden blue with a new name .

Nope- you have about a month to wait to see one (unless you live close to Lordstown)

I've heard that the first round of 08s are going to be silver, white, and black (fleet maybe?)

According to the paint code, Holden lists this colour as Indigo Blue Pearl. Tried looking for a pic but no success. Don't quote me since I don't know if they share paints.

There was 1 at the Lordstown car show but do not know if anyone got pics that have been posted on line.

There was 1 at the Lordstown car show but do not know if anyone got pics that have been posted on line.

THat would be cool..

According to the paint code, Holden lists this colour as Indigo Blue Pearl. Tried looking for a pic but no success. Don't quote me since I don't know if they share paints.

I'm going to guess and say it's not the same. One paint cannot be a pearl and metallic at the same time as far as I know.

Is this a medium blue? I really like the light blue on the Aveos.

I'm going to guess and say it's not the same. One paint cannot be a pearl and metallic at the same time as far as I know.

Is this a medium blue? I really like the light blue on the Aveos.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0