Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Global Warming A-Holes Are Blaming Chevy

8 posts in this topic

Oh these were a result of those 'Make your Own Commercial' thing Chevy did for the Tahoe.

It really backfired on these punks, though, because GM kept them up. They could've taken them down very easily, censoring them, but they didn't. It shows something.

I'm getting so tired of the greenies that have no f'ing clue. They peruse CNN for any global warming scraps they can find and start spitting at anything Detroit-related, even though a little five minute search shows that the Tahoe has the best fuel mileage of the full-sizers. It's because they're too god damn lazy and they have an axe to grind, so they find the easy targets like the make your own Tahoe commercial.

I'm still not fully convinced how much we as humans have caused global warming. The technology we have now isn't advanced enough to predict what will happen in the next ten days, let alone ten years. Considering how much $$ certain enviro organizations are making off the hysteria, the rampant hypocrisy within (Gore), and the plays for political power...to say I'm skeptical is a bit of an understatement.

Edited by mustang84

What brainwashed slug made that commercial?

Where's the salt?

(I left one too)

Edited by plane

I gave 'em hell.... X3

LMAO

I blame Chevy for those plagues in the Bible (locusts and such) :spin::spin::spin:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0