Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turbojett

I can't stay logged in.

12 posts in this topic

I have to log in every time I come here even though every time that I log in, I hit the "remember me" button. Is anyone else having this problem.

You use Firefox, don't you? Me too. Same issue. C&G needs to fix the coding for Firefox, as it is the infinitely superior browser. The old boards had no conflict with Firefox.

I'm using Firefox, and I stay logged in. It might be your security settings not allowing cookies.

Nope, I stay logged into every other forum I frequent...this is the only one with issues.

I don't think it's a problem w/ the users computers because my forums don't have this issue and it's very similar software. THere is probably a setting in the admin control panel somewhere.

Guys, Could you all do me a favor and clear out your cache/temporary internet files/cookies...everything. Then tell me how things work. I found something in the ACP related to cookie settings and modified it according to what Invision suggested.

I regularly clear my cache...that's not it. Griffon seems to have it worse; mine stays logged in until I go to another site, but it won't "remember" me.

Have you done so since I posted my last post in this thread? What I'm getting at is that I tweaked a setting in the Admin CP relative to how the forum handles cookies, after seeing something on Invision's help site. I need someone who is having problems to clear out everything so I can tell if the change worked or not.

Oh ok...yea I'll post later tonight and let you know if it's fixed.

well, I never recieved this problem before, actually the first time it happened was just now, but it works again...strange...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0