Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RJB

2008 model info

7 posts in this topic

So when will GM update all their sites with the 2008 model info. I know for a fact that 08s are on dealer lots and more are arriving daily. Wouldn't you think that they would have their new info on the sites rolled out already so people can start shopping or researching for new car/truck/crossover? Can someone enlighten me...thanks.

Edited by RJB

So when will GM update all their sites with the 2008 model info. I know for a fact that 08s are on dealer lots and more are arriving daily. Wouldn't you think that they would have their new info on the sites rolled out already so people can start shopping or researching for new car/truck/crossover? Can someone enlighten me...thanks.

Some 2008 info is already on the sites. For example, the Chevy website didn't change, but if you click Impala, you see it says 2008 and has the adjustments.

Its even harder to have the vehicles here and no books on them!

That seems to be the norm at all dealers. You'd think they could get the books out before the cars, but they don't. A Dodge dealer told me to go use their web site.

Its even harder to have the vehicles here and no books on them!

That happens every freakin' year....

Well they did have 2008 info on their sites but now it is pulled. What gives? GM is thee slowest when it comes to getting info out I swear. So the only 08 info out is the Impala...whoop dee doo. I built the truck that I really want on GMC's site last week, now I can't drool anymore than I do on a regular basis.

I was able to snag a 2008 Buick Lucerne brochure at a dealership that had a car show on Sunday. But generally you'll see the new model year cars/trucks before you see the brochures. And some dealerships I've used to visit for brochures are holding back. Instead of leaving them out for people to grab, they now keep them in offices or closets that only sales staff have access to. I guess this is one way to cutback on expenses... but it sucks!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0