Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
01Malibu

08 Chevy Equinox gets a mild restyling?

7 posts in this topic

In a Chevy dealership I saw an Equinox with a different front end. Is that a new front end for ALL Equinoxes or just a special edition?

It could have been the new "Sport" model. I've seen a few on the road already and they look pretty nice. There was one in front of me on the way home last week that had a M-Plate on it and he was driving it like it is supposed to be, it had a very nice exhaust note.

How was it different?

The Equinox got a mild refresh for '07. The Sport model gets new lower inserts for the '07 front fascia.

You prolly saw a sport model. The Equinox/Torrent got a nice mid-life upgrade last year, new wheels and refreshed interior and dash. With a new shifter-gate.

You prolly saw a sport model. The Equinox/Torrent got a nice mid-life upgrade last year, new wheels and refreshed interior and dash. With a new shifter-gate.

yea fixed everything i didnt like about the vehicle except the electric steering...

nice interior, gauges buttons, fabric on doors, grill, wood trim, better plastic dash board... nicer fabric on the seat...

pretty much an all around improvement i always used to hate showing off the equinox because of its bland color... just a sea of grey or beige... but they freshened it up quite a bit... made the grill more prominate made the interior more colorful and smoother flowing...

2007 was a nice update... hopefully SS model is supposed to be coming soon no?

2007 was a nice update... hopefully SS model is supposed to be coming soon no?

I think that is what the S (sport) model is. Have they been out? I thought the 2008 Equinoxes did not come out till late August.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0