Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybrian

Bid on Tony Soprano's '99 Suburban

6 posts in this topic

Tony Soprano's Chevy Suburban from The Sopranos
Posted Image
Link to eBay Auction

785. Tony Soprano's Chevy Suburban from The Sopranos. (HBO-TV, 1999-2007) Metallic maroon 1999 4x4 Chevy Suburban with grey leather interior, one of two original vehicles leased by the production as Tony Soprano's car for the series. The interior still smells faintly of cigar smoke (!), and the panel enclosing the vanity mirror on the driver's side visor is signed in ink, "Be nice to my car – James Gandolfini" , as shown. The SUV has a black front grill with two additional driving lights, and has 53,743 miles on the odometer. The vehicle is not currently registered. Comes with a letter of authenticity from Move Time Cars, which leased the Suburban for the series. $30,000 - $50,000

Looks like a regular old Suburban you could pick up for a couple grand or less. Only a moron would waist 30-50 grand on it.

Oh I get it, that grill/bumper guard adds 30k or so to the value of the car. Gotcha.

Better than, what, $10mil for that General Lee?

Would not buy that either...but at least someone went to the trouble to restore the original. It's a waist of money to pay that much for a car because some guy owned it or it was used in some movie. That's just my opinion though.

It's a waist of money to pay that much for a car because some guy owned it or it was used in some movie. That's just my opinion though.

It was owned by James Gandolfini! Tony F*cking Soprano!

I'm surprised their asking for this little.

It was owned by James Gandolfini! Tony F*cking Soprano!

I'm surprised their asking for this little.

Actually, it was just leased by HBO.. anyway, this one (or another one just like it) was on ebay previously, maybe 3 years ago or so...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0