2008 Product Information Guide

It appears GM is making improvements to the Lambdas to keep them at the top of the class, excellent!

Astra makes 140HP out of 1.8L, very nice!

it's close to the 2.2's hp... would it be to hard to just use the 2.0L that's DI'ed, across the board for "compacts", and DI the 2.4 for sportier models?

I'm excited about this:

Sierra All Terrain

Available later the ’08 model year, the Sierra All Terrain builds on the dynamic Z71 Off Road package with a roster of stylish, refined and capable features that combine to create a unique truck that’s ready for anything. The All Terrain will be available on extended cab standard box and crew cab models in either 2WD or 4WD.

Product details include:

Z71 Off Road package with skid plates, locking rear differential and high-capacity air cleaner

Standard 5.3L V-8

Optional 6.0L V-8 (with transmission cooler and oil cooler)

Heavy-duty trailering package

18-inch chrome wheels

Unique Rancho Tenneco shocks; white with red letters

Body-color side moldings with chrome accents

Unique chrome grille

All Terrain badges on the front fenders

Full-function outside mirrors in body color

Body-color door handles

Ebony cloth seating

Exclusive two-tone leather seat color combination (SLT only)

Specific instrument panel with brushed metal appearance

Floor mats with “All Terrain” logo and unique sill plates

Sierra All Terrain is offered in six exterior colors: Fire Red, Black, Silver, Stealth Gray, White and Graystone.

Depending on how it looks, it may make me talk the wife out of an '08 Acadia and into an '08 Sierra All Terrain!!! :lol:

I'm excited about this:

Depending on how it looks, it may make me talk the wife out of an '08 Acadia and into an '08 Sierra All Terrain!!! :lol:

You will be very pleased with the look of this truck, I would love to have one for myself!! It is a great looking truck when you see it in person. I did not get a chance to see the interior yet.

Edited by RJB

You will be very pleased with the look of this truck, I would love to have one for myself!! It is a great looking truck when you see it in person. I did not get a chance to see the interior yet.

I must say I'm jealous that you've already seen this truck - lucky you! I'm wondering about the grille... can you tell me anything about it (from what you saw)? I'm guessing that the three bars are chrome plated, but it's just a guess.

Cool, thanks for the link! I forgot about this SEMA show truck. I could do without those wheels and chromed gas door, but I'm happy with the rest. Lately I've gotten back into the "I want a pickup truck" mode (I know that the Acadia is a much more practical vehicle for my family's needs compared to a Sierra in any form), but I could see this truck satisfying that itch. Not that I go off-roading, but maybe this would encourage me to start a new hobby :P