Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wildcat

Buick Bonanza

7 posts in this topic

Five Buicks from GM's historic collection were put on a display in a one-day show in Kansas, and photgraphs from the event are beautiful! Here is a direct link from the Wichita Eagle.

I thought this was a gallery of a bunch of Buicks riding in the Ponderosa ranch! :smilewide:

Smart-ass comment aside, thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

I hope GM will honour Buick's immense history in future models. The Enclave is good indication that may happen, even if today's market demands a smaller lineup.

Edited by ZL-1

I always like viewing photos of a gathering of Buicks, and I had never before seen the interiors of the '51 LeSabre, '38 Y Job, and '00 Blackhawk concepts.

ehaase: Though I've most frequently seen the Buick GSX in yellow, the white one in photo #10 looked good, too! P.S. - Best regards to you!

That GSX is hot. The rest...not so much.

Those were the five Buicks shipped in by GM for the Buick National in Bellevue. They must have taken the long way home.

I saw them at Registration on Wednesday, but I didn't have my camera then. They were already loaded up and departing when I arrived at the car show on Saturday. At least I saw them in person. Just wished I would have brought my camera with me to registration. :(

I always loved that Buick Blackhawk since I saw it in 2000. It has that cherry/purple paint that I love so much, just like my Grand Prix GXP's purple haze color! I saved the pictures from this show so I can look at them whenever I want. Thanks for sharing!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room