Boston Legal

SO does anybody lhere like the show Boston Legal? It's one of my favorite shows on TV. Spader and Shatner are comedic gold and the sheer lunacy of some of the things that happen on the show, combined with provacative and dramatic trials ripped right from current day events makes this my favorite show hands down. Season 4 is coming in late september and I can't wait for it.

"Denny Crane, lock and load!"

SO does anybody lhere like the show Boston Legal? It's one of my favorite shows on TV. Spader and Shatner are comedic gold and the sheer lunacy of some of the things that happen on the show, combined with provacative and dramatic trials ripped right from current day events makes this my favorite show hands down. Season 4 is coming in late september and I can't wait for it.

"Denny Crane, lock and load!"

<--- HUGE fan! There are a lot of the best clips available on YouTube. Spader's rants on Scientology are awesome.

I like the office and scrubs too. I find them very entertaining but something about the underlieing drama and serious issues addressed in Boston legal gives it that something extra for me. The office and scrubs are both shows I watch when they're on and it's convienenient where as in BL's case I never miss an episode. The only other show I never miss is the new Battle Star Galactica.

Oldsmoboi,

I've been lazing around at work with nothing to do today so I've been watching some of the clips. They are the best. I can't wait for season 3 to be on DVD so I can rewatch since they never show reruns of BL for some reason.

Favorite moments include:

Denny blowing the Samon's head off in frusteration when fishing with Alan.

Alan and Denny wrestling over the right to pursue Shirly.

Denny and his sex doll.

Denny shooting the guy holding Alan hostage in the office.

just to name a very few.