Top 10: politically incorrect cars

The Escalade, BMW M3 & Veyron do NOT belong on this list....

The Prius absolutely deserves the #1 spot and the H1 is desreving of #2.

I guess I can see their point witrh the Land Rover & Guard S600.

The Escalade, BMW M3 & Veyron do NOT belong on this list....

The Prius absolutely deserves the #1 spot and the H1 is desreving of #2.

I guess I can see their point witrh the Land Rover & Guard S600.

The Escalade is an obese pig, it belongs on there...the Veyron is an obese novelty..so few of them, it barely matters. Odd to see the M3 on that list.

I like how this patronizing list of politically incorrect cars contains this line: "But Mercedes has a tradition of doing just that stretching back to a certain moustachioed German leader of a few years back.". Yeah, real PC.

I like how this patronizing list of politically incorrect cars contains this line: "But Mercedes has a tradition of doing just that stretching back to a certain moustachioed German leader of a few years back.". Yeah, real PC.

I have to agree with you CSpec, the Mercedes-Benz write-up is priceless and as a German I should be offended, but for some weird reason, I'm not! I have found the Brits to be a bit odd and nothing they do or say surprises me. :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Unfortunately the H1 is in the top spot with 49% of the votes, and the Prius is #2 with 18% (as of now when I just voted). Speaking of the Prius... my friends' crapped out on them in a REALLY bad time, with my goddaughter and her sister in the back seat. It's in the shop again.

Do the snobbish Brits get the H1?

I doubt if it was ever officially imported..probably some footballers bought them for the bling factor....that POS is out of place anywhere except a war zone (and it's not very good there either).

Go test drive an Escalade & tell me if gas money, insurance and purchase price

were not stopping you from buying one if you would call it a PIG and make fun

of it. The Escalade IS and WILL continue to be the ultimate luxury vehicle bang

for the buck. It's very close size wise & poroportion wise to a GRAND touring

car from the 1930s... At least it's still BOF and built liek a TANK, more than you

can say for the DTS & most other luxury "cars".

car from the 1930s... At least it's still BOF and built liek a TANK, more than you

I agree. Cadillac seems to be out of place and so does the RAM.

Caddy is a good cruiser and it is a good bang for the buck. I will rather buy that than a S class if I want to feel safe. The vehicle definitely makes you feel that you have arrived.

If the German snobs and British bitches can build those gas guzzling sports cars why cannot American car manufacturers build a high performance sports truck? The CLK GTR which Mercedes built was a 7.5l unit, 8.3l is not a big displacement. I think they are just whiners as they can see this 5000lb sled rip off the Astons and Shaguars and yet carry a couple of bikes and month-full of luggage in the back.

Get over it Europe, Americans love pickups and they are here to stay.

It's just a blingy truck..nothing special.